The medical providers and staff of Dallas Brain, Spine & Skull Base Surgery are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (972) 566-5200 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Are Your ‘Forgetful Moments’ Actually Small Seizures?
Radiology Tech Discovers Friend's Brain Tumor
- The Brain Tumor Foundation - Support Groups
- American Brain Tumor Association
- The National Brain Tumor Society
- The Brain Tumor Foundation
- Primer of Brain Tumors (American Brain Tumor Association)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons-Patient Education
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
- Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
- Web MD - Breast Cancer